REDSKINS REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a condition of registering and accessing your Redskins Rewards account at RedskinsRewards.com, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as they may be modified from time to time.
Subject to the restrictions set forth herein, all full season Washington Redskins season ticket holders who are at least 18 years old and whose accounts are fully paid and in good standing (“Eligible Members”) will be eligible to enroll in the Redskins Rewards program. Eligibility in the Redskins Rewards program shall be contingent upon the Eligible Member’s compliance with the terms and conditions governing Washington Redskins season tickets and/or the Eligible Member’s ticket contract, including without limitation the ticket policies posted at Redskins.com and all applicable stadium rules.
Purchasers of suite tickets, loge tickets, standing room only, partial season ticket plans, and individual game tickets are not eligible to participate in Redskins Rewards. In addition, ticket brokers or others who regularly resell their Washington Redskins season tickets are not eligible to participate in Redskins Rewards. Season ticket accounts held by sponsors, vendors, or other business partners of the Washington Redskins are not eligible to participate in the Redskins Rewards program.
The Washington Redskins reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify or exclude any person from the Redskins Rewards program, and all questions or disputes regarding eligibility will be resolved by the Washington Redskins in its sole discretion.
POINTS AND YARDS:
Eligible Members will accumulate “Yards” in their Redskins Rewards account (“Account”) based upon qualifying purchases or actions. The list of qualifying purchases or actions and associated Yards will be determined in the sole discretion of the Washington Redskins and may be changed from time to time. A list of the current qualifying purchases or actions and associated Yards can be accessed by visiting RedskinsRewards.com.
New account holders who purchase season tickets following the first preseason game of the year may be eligible to earn Yards in their first season as season ticket holders. In such cases, the Yards earned will be pro-rated based upon the number of Washington Redskins home games remaining at the time the account is paid in full.
Eligible Members may redeem Yards for Washington Redskins experiences, merchandise, memorabilia, tickets, and other goods and services (the “Rewards”). A list of the available Rewards and the Yards required to redeem them is available at RedskinsRewards.com, and may be updated from time to time in the sole discretion of the Washington Redskins. Rewards may be made available through an online auction format, sweepstakes, and on a buy it now basis. Eligible Members are responsible for reviewing and complying with the current Redskins Rewards terms and conditions (including any changes thereto) prior to redemption of any Yards for Rewards.
Yards have no cash value and are not transferable or assignable. Eligible Members must remain a Washington Redskins season ticket holder with an account paid in full and otherwise in good standing in order to remain enrolled in the Redskins Rewards program and to redeem Yards for Rewards. Yards will appear in the Eligible Member’s Account and be eligible for redemption only once the account has been paid in full. Eligible Members do not acquire property rights in accrued Yards or Rewards.
All Rewards must be redeemed by the Eligible Member listed in connection with the applicable Account. An Eligible Member may transfer a Reward to a third party only with prior authorization from the Washington Redskins, which may be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Yards and Rewards may not be resold by any means, electronic or otherwise, and any attempt to resell Yards or Rewards will result in automatic and immediate revocation the Eligible Member’s membership in the Redskins Rewards program and the Eligible Member will immediately forfeit any accumulated Yards and/or Rewards. Eligible Members are responsible for reporting and remitting any applicable taxes related to their participation in the Redskins Rewards program and/or the receipt of Yards and/or Rewards. The Washington Redskins reserves the right to revoke and not honor any Yards and/or Rewards that have been transferred and/or resold in violation of these terms and conditions. The awarding of Rewards is void where prohibited by law.
All transactions in the Redskins Rewards program are subject to review and adjustment by the Washington Redskins, and the Washington Redskins reserve the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change the Redskins Rewards at any time without notice, including but not limited to modifying the Yards system and/or Yard values; withdrawing, limiting, modifying or cancelling any Rewards; changing the eligibility requirements and/or delaying, postponing, rescheduling or cancelling Auctions.
All Rewards are provided “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, whether now known or hereinafter enacted, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Reward, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Washington Redskins will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen Reward or any Reward that is undeliverable or does not reach the Eligible Member for any reason, including, without limitation, because of incorrect or changed contact information.
All Rewards which include participation in an event or experience may be canceled, rescheduled, or otherwise modified without prior notice. In the event a Rewards event or experience is canceled, rescheduled, or otherwise materially modified, the Eligible Member who redeems the Reward shall have the option to either accept the substituted Reward or have the applicable number of Yards restored to the Eligible Member’s account, which shall be the sole and exclusive remedies available to the Eligible Member.
Eligible Members who redeem or attempt to redeem their Yards through an auction (“Bidders”) do so subject to these terms and conditions.
1. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of Rewards appearing in the auction and in advertisements are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, those descriptions do not constitute a warranty either express or implied. Item photographs are to be used as descriptions and are not the actual item that you will receive.
2. WITHDRAWAL AND ADJUSTMENT OF ITEMS: From time to time, it may become necessary to withdraw items from an auction after they are listed. The Washington Redskins reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the auction. The Washington Redskins reserve the right to reject any and all bids in its sole discretion. No adjustment will be made after the auction has ended and/or Reward has been awarded.
3. BID IS A CONTRACT: Bidders that place a bid in an auction enter into a binding contract with the Washington Redskins. Once the auction has ended and a winning bid (“Winning Bid”) is designated (as set forth below), the Washington Redskins have full authority to deduct Yards equal to the Winning Bid from the Bidder’s Account.
4. BIDDING PROCESS: The Winning Bid shall be designated at the close of bidding for each Reward, and shall be designated at the sole discretion of the Washington Redskins. No Yards will be deducted from any Account until after the auction is closed for a given Reward. Eligible Members may not place a bid in an amount greater than the number of Yards they have accumulated and unredeemed in their Account.
5. WINNING BID: The Bidder whose bid is designated as the Winning Bid (“Winning Bidder”) will receive a statement via electronic mail after the close of the auction, notifying the Winning Bidder of the item(s) he/she has been awarded and the Winning Bid amount(s). Yards will be deducted from the Account of the Winning Bidder immediately upon close of any Auction. If the Winning Bidder’s Account has an insufficient number of Yards at the time the action closes, the Washington Redskins will reward the item to the Bidder with the next highest bid. The Winning Bidders agree to abide by these terms and conditions and all other Washington Redskins policies and procedures that coincide with receiving a Reward.
6. INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE: The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions to the auction or Redskins Rewards program, whether caused by the Washington Redskins or otherwise. The Released Parties do not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Redskins Rewards website during the auction. Bidders acknowledge that auctions are conducted electronically and rely on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Washington Redskins, in its sole discretion, may void any auction, temporarily suspend bidding and refuse to award any Reward item(s) that were affected by any malfunction.
7. TERMINATION OF AUCTION: TheWashington Redskins reserve the right to alter or terminate any auction, at any time for any reason, at its sole discretion. The decisions of the Washington Redskins with respect to the auction are final.
Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to enter sweepstakes throughout the season for prizes such as autographed item, special memorabilia and unique experiences. No purchase is necessary to enter. Eligible Members residing in New York, Florida, and outside the United States shall not be permitted to enter.
1. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: The descriptions of Rewards appearing in sweepstakes and in advertisements are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, those descriptions do not constitute a warranty either express or implied.
2. WITHDRAWAL AND ADJUSTMENT OF ITEMS: From time to time, it may become necessary to withdraw items from a sweepstake after they are listed. The Washington Redskins reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sweepstakes. The Washington Redskins reserve the right to reject any and all bids in its sole discretion. No adjustment will be made after the sweepstakes has ended and/or Reward has been awarded.
3. ENTRY: There are two ways to enter Redskins Rewards sweepstakes.
Redeem Yards: During the applicable entry period, if you are a member of the Redskins Rewards program, you may visit RedskinsRewards.com and follow the instructions to redeem the stated Yards amount. By redeeming your Yards as directed, you will receive the stated entry quantity into the sweepstakes. There is no limit to the number of times an Eligible Member may enter. Yards will be deducted immediately upon entry into the sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: The winning participant whose entry is randomly selected as the winning pick (“Sweepstakes Winner”) will receive a statement via electronic mail after the close of the sweepstakes, notifying the Sweepstakes Winner of the item(s) he/she has been awarded. Sweepstakes Winners agree to abide by these terms and conditions and all other Washington Redskins policies and procedures that coincide with receiving a Reward.
As a condition of entry into any Redskins Rewards auction or sweepstakes or participation in any Rewards experience, which you hereby acknowledge is good and valuable consideration, you hereby grant to the Washington Redskins and each of its respective affiliates and licensees permission and license to use your name and/or likeness, which permission and license shall be perpetual and irrevocable, and the rights granted shall include any use (whether now known or hereinafter contemplated), via any and all media (whether now known or hereinafter devised), worldwide, for any purpose (including without limitation advertising, promotional, trade, or other purposes), without any further permission or additional consideration required.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BY ENROLLING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE REDSKINS REWARDS PROGRAM AND/OR REDEEMING POINTS FOR A REWARD, ELIGIBLE MEMBERS AGREE THAT Pro-Football, Inc. d/b/a the Washington Redskins, WFI Stadium, Inc., WFI, Inc., WFI Group, Inc., Redskins Park, Inc., and Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation, Inc. (collectively, the “Redskins Entities”), THE NFL ENTITIES (AS DEFINED BELOW), and EACH OF their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, contractors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ELIGIBLE MEMBERS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNATIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF A REWARD, OR PARTICIPATING IN THE REDSKINS REWARDS PROGRAM. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY REWARD CANNOT BE AWARDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ELIGIBLE MEMBERS FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, WEATHER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF AN ELIGIBLE MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. For purposes of the Terms and Conditions, the "NFL Entities" shall mean the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
Eligible Members accept responsibility for and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with their participation in the Redskins Rewards Program.
In the event that the program is terminated by the Washington Redskins, you will receive ample notice to use your Yards for redemption.
Any controversy, dispute or claim between the Eligible Member and the Washington Redskins and/or any of the Released Parties regarding the Eligible Member’s participation in the Redskins Rewards program and/or the performance or interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be resolved by binding arbitration, at the request of the Eligible Member or the applicable Released Party, in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures, with such arbitration to be conducted in Loudoun County, Virginia. In connection with such arbitration, the Washington Redskins and the Eligible Member hereby agree that any such claim or cause of action shall be resolved individually, without any form of class action. Both the Eligible Member and the Washington Redskins hereby waive their right to a jury trial in connection with any such proceeding. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an Eligible Member or the Washington Redskins be permitted or entitled to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and the Eligible Member and the Washington Redskins further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact customer service by emailing email@example.com.